The StorMan WMS is aimed primarily at Third Party Logistics providers, however, any warehousing operation may utilise the functionality of the system.
StorMan includes t he following functionality:
- Scan packing
- Scan pick / pack
- Batching of orders (wave picking)
- RF terminal access
- Batch / lot and key date control
- Fixed picking with managed replenishment
- Storage & services invoicing
- Cycle checking and / or full stocktake
- Vocollect voice simulation and recognition picking systems
- Consignment notes and manifests
- Serial number control
- Catch weight and batch
- Activity based costing/invoicing
- Picker logging and productivity
- Multiple quarantine types
- Dangerous goods
- Sales history / usage / stock cover reporting
- Extensive operational management reporting
- Email distribution of reports
PITAN provides data interfaces
to many sales/accounting and network EDI systems to deliver highly cost
effective integrated solutions for your business.
A wide variety of interfaces have been developed including:
- SAP R/3
- JD Edwards
- Toll IPEC
- Startrack Express
- EDI Integrator
Custom interfaces can be provided.
Want to know more?
Contact us for more details on